VINX SOUL KITCHEN returns to ATLANTA December 15 - 18, 2021!!!
We are so excited to announce that VINX will be back in the USA to host another episode of his famous SOUL KITCHEN CREATIVITY RETREATS! This event will take place at the Stone Mountain Marriott resort on the lake in Stone Mountain, Georgia.
FOR MORE DETAILS & TO REGISTER, please follow this link: REGISTRATION PAGE
DOWNLOAD THE DAILY AGENDA HERE
VINX SOUL KITCHEN on CLUBHOUSE ... Sit at the table with Vinx where all of us connoisseurs unsheathe the music and magic from our ARTIST WITHIN!!! Follow this link... https://www.joinclubhouse.com/club/vinx-soul-kitchen
And if you want to take your creativity to the next level JOIN US at the Vinx Virtual Workshops ... click here for info!
This special Creativity Lab that we call Soul Kitchen is designed for musicians, artists and creative folk from all genres:
- invigorate your creative spark
- meet other musicians from around the world in an open atmosphere that promotes collaboration and exploration
- hone your performance skills.
The creativity exchange will include ample time for rehearsals, new creations and collaborations. This is a great opportunity for professionals to work on their craft and for the novice to learn from top notch international teachers, no matter your language skills! You will not be alone... all sessions will have translators available... we got you!
Immersion in specially chosen, naturally beautiful parts of Europe provides an unparalleled creative opportunity where you will be surrounded by inspirational scenery, medieval history and diverse cultures. There are many things to do and to be inspired by... set your imagination on fire!
Please stay tuned for further details regarding the next opportunity. If you wish to express your interest now, so that we keep your name on our short list of participants, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
What Is The Soul Kitchen?
The Songwriter Soul Kitchen is a Creativity Exchange, a meeting place for artists of all levels... singers, musicians, producers, and just plain creative folk. For one full week or weekend, you will experience hands on workshops, creativity sessions, writing sessions with groups and as an individual, multiple live performance opportunities and much more. Soul Kitchen is the brainchild of Vinx De'Jon Parrette, Berklee College of Music educator, songwriter, recording artist, and coach.
During the week / weekend, each session is crafted to present and develop tools for critical listening to help you better understand the source of your inspiration. We all have a life filter that houses our library of experiences and memories. This filter allows us to color and embellish all information that is received through it. Yet we rarely recognize that our true genius walks within our own unique creative process.
The Workshop Objectives:
1. Find ways to be inspired (triggering the artist within)
2. Meet your genius - introduction to your self (critical listening)
3. Expose your unique opinion and creativity (authentic self)
4. Learn to respect the creative process and truth of others (true diversity / first kiss)
5. See and hear beyond the obvious. (between the notes / vocal styling / back story)
6. Master our melody challenge - Create 5 melodies from 1 groove
7. Discover harmony as scat - explore your choices
8. Lyric Lessons - just because it rhymes doesn't make it a song